Thursday, January 24, 2013

About Me

Before I came to live at Aziza's Place, I lived at Steung Mean Chey. At Steung Mean Chey there are no school and no jobs. I lived with my family when my mom went to work in the town, I had to look after my brother and sister. At night time me and my family slept in a small house. On the morning of 25.3.2007 I saw a man come into my house and he start to talk with my mom and then he come close to me and he asked me if I wanted to study and I said 'yes.' In the morning he came to take me to his school, then he handed me books; a pencil; a maker and white board, he told me to study hard. I was busier I had to wake up at 6 am and study there until 5 pm. One day in 7.8.2008 I saw Makara, he walked in and asked me and my Mom "Do you want to study," and I said yes. On 8.8.2008 Makara took me to Aziza's place. When I got here I felt excited, Then the teacher called me, he gave me a book and I felt like studying. The next day I felt I had more skills. At AP we study Karate, dance, computer, music, football, math and Khmer. I study all of the m now I have skills so it is fun to learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment